- Repairs– specializing in chimney repairs and improvements above the roof line.
- Rebuilds- when required.
- Mortar joints- if they show signs of deterioration they are cut out and replaced with a new breathable type of mortar, this is often called ”tuck-pointing”.
- Efflorescence- diagnose to determine if it is being caused by water penetration into the chimney or from vapors inside the chimney coming from a gas or oil furnace.
- Leaks- Repaired and given top priority.
- Crowns- repaired or rebuilt and sealed with ”crown coat”.
- Flashing- custom made and designed, baked-on enamel galvanized steel, other types if required.
- “Chimney Saver”- included with most jobs . This is an excellent water repellent, allowing the masonry to breath while keeping the water out.
- Chimney liners- we install both stainless steel and aluminum as required and offer a very special price when included with other work .
- Chimney caps- standard sizes available and installed. Other sizes measured, ordered and installed. All our caps are stainless steel lifetime warranted.
- Chase Covers- measured, ordered and installed
When to call
When you see white efflorescence, mildew or other signs of moisture on the ceiling close to the chimney inside your home.
If white efflorescence shows up outside.
When you have water leaking in from the ceiling near the chimney.
If water is leaking inside the firebox or around the base of the chimney.
When you notice loose brick, deteriorated mortar joints or flashing not looking so good.
When you are planning on a new roof.